Croatia Sailing 2023 - Pre-Registration
Register your details below and we will keep you updated with details for our 2023 tours!Pre-register to get access to our tour early-bird discounts! We will email you as soon as our packages are on sale.
Sailing Schedule:Tours start and end in Split which is connected by bus and train to other locations in the Balkans and by flight to various European centres.
Our sailing schedule is:
- Saturday: meet our tour leader at Split port at midday ready to board our boat. We then sail south to Makarska and have an optional white water rafting excursion.
- Sunday: we head to the island of Mljet where we have a bike & bbq tour.
- Monday: the first of our two days in magical Dubrovnik!
- Tuesday: more time in Dubrovnik before heading to Korcula.
- Wednesday: we sail through the Pakleni Islands for the party island of Hvar!
- Thursday: we move on to the pumping beach bars of Bol.
- Friday: we sail through more of the gorgeous Dalmatian islands on our return to Split.
- Saturday: tour ends after breakfast.
Departure Dates:Our tours depart Split Saturday 1, 8 & 15 July. If you are looking to sail on 24 June, 22 July or 29 July let's know below and we will keep you posted about getting a group together for those weeks as well.
Our Boats:We have a selection of boats with en-suite WC, air-conditioned cabins and plenty of sun decks!
Register your interest in this tourThe following questions have been uploaded to assist us with planning which packages our customers prefer. Please note that this is not binding & only an indication of what you would be interested in.
To register your interest for this tour & upload your preferences you must be registered as a member of this website.If you are a member & not logged in yet, click here to Login.
LoginRegister as a member