Image: Getty Images Welcome to TW’s round 10 preview. Before I start I would just like to mention what a great round of footy we had last week. Lets hope those officals and media people talking about changing the rules take a look at last weeks...Fri 31/05/2002 Comments (0) 15 views
Greetings Fanatics and welcome to my World Cup Preview. For the next month the worlds focus will be on South Korea and Japan as football (wogball to a lot of my Aussie mates in the Italian Forum) stops the world. 199 countries started out on t...
Image: Getty Images The Sutherland Spy has been eating humble pie this week after the Canterbury Crusaders beat the ACT Brumbies in last weekends Super 12 Final in Christchurch. I know there have been many critics of the Spy's predictions over ...
Image: Allsport Hey, I'm a rugby league fan. Parramatta losing last years 'unloseable' grand final crushed me like a Hulk Hogan atomic drop. But, as much as admitting this desecrates my soul, I don't see how rugby league will survive past the n...
Image: Allsport In what we hope will become a regular column, our newest correspondent, TW Sherin, provides his outlook on round 9 in the AFL. Port Adelaide v Collingwood What a ripper game to start the round. The battle of the Magpies, ...Fri 24/05/2002 Comments (6) 21 views
Daily Telegraph & The Australian. Tuesday 7th December, 1999 GLOBETROTTING FANATICS SING THEIR WAY INTO AUSTRALIAN DAVIS CUP TEAMS HEART by Trevor Marshallsea Nice, France– It started with a chance meeting in a New York bar after Pat Rafter...
Image: Allsport I hope someone is making good money out of this because once again the spy's tips were spot on. The Crusaders butchered the Waratahs, Otago scrapped home against the Reds, whilst the Brumbies turned up the heat in the second ...
The Aussie View: All this bleating by the Kiwis about potentially losing the Rugby World Cup again typifies the simplicity of this archaic nation. To co-host the World Cup with Australia (God know why we initially agreed to that), all that was...
With 2 weeks remaining in the Super 12 NSW are poised to host a home semi final, QLD have moved into 3rd place and the Brumbies hit hard by injuries are still trying to secure a place in the 4. Who would have thought that the Brumbies, who up u...
Browse blog archives2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002
Most read blogs
- 1323 views We'll be singing, even if your winning
- 1189 views Drinking for Australia - David Boon 52 Not Out!
- 979 views For Sale
- 892 views Australians All Let Us Rejoice
- 819 views Oktoberfest Opening '06
- 749 views Ashes 06/07: ...........PLAY !!!
- 668 views Oktoberfest Middle Weekend
- 653 views Deutschland 2006-The Socceroos Destiny
- 647 views Oh gee look out, he's thrown the big high 5!
- 576 views Ashes 06/07 Not long now...
- 505 views Dave's World Cup Blog I - Durban HQ
- 502 views Sutho Spy talks to The Pantsman
- 489 views Dave's World Cup Blog IV - Henry Le Cheat and Fan Fest
- 480 views If the Wallabies wheels fall off in a forest....
- 459 views D’Arcy's Injustice
- 459 views Ducks and Jaques Simply Don't Mix
- 414 views Pamplona '09 My Run With The Bulls!
- 366 views The White Eagles - Serbian Team profile
- 353 views A messy few days
- 345 views For the love of Beer
- 340 views The London Report
- 337 views Did anyone say tomatoes?
- 328 views The Mighty Eagles!!
- 322 views Lost in Africa
- 320 views Dave's World Cup Blog III - Kick off
- 314 views The Shag Sums It Up
- 281 views ANZAC Day at Gallipoli 2005 - Tour Review
- 281 views NRL Wrap
- 277 views They Come in Three’s
- 274 views Dave’s World Cup Blog II – Welcome to Cape Town