Did you know that in the last eleven tests, Australia has fielded eleven different XI’s? That’s a lot of 11’s. But, it’s also a very unsettled side. The selectors are trying to get around that little stat by telling people they have a new “Horses ...
So we’re all geared up for a 2 test series vs Daniel Vettori are we? Honestly – this series could be the death of New Zealand cricket. With a pumped up Aussie side looking to atone for the embarrassment of a 2-0 defeat to India, and New Zealand ge...
No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to get over or understand what happened on Day 4 at Nagpur after Tea. After following this grueling, at times tedious and mundane series for 18 and 2/3 days on radio, finally some drama had arrived during th...
Before you begin attacking me for what is probably quite an un-Australian statement, especially when talking about sport, just hear me out for why I think Australia should have lost a game in the Rugby League World Cup. There is no denying that...
Okay, well I suppose I had better review the 4th test. Before I do, I might just say that I am glad this series is over. Australia/India series are starting to become remembered for all the wrong reasons, rather than for the cricket being played b...
So the test series is about to draw to a close, as the 4th test begins in Nagpur on Thursday. The equation is simple. Anything but an Australian win sees the Border/Gavaskar trophy back on Indian soil. For the Indians, they only need to draw the t...
Well, I guess we’re all wrong sometimes. I doubted Australia would have the nerve to hold on this test match, and I even suggested India would win sometime on day 4. In fact, what happened was that we saw a big momentum swing after day 2 of the te...
Browse blog archives2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002
Most read blogs
- 1323 views We'll be singing, even if your winning
- 1179 views Drinking for Australia - David Boon 52 Not Out!
- 979 views For Sale
- 892 views Australians All Let Us Rejoice
- 819 views Oktoberfest Opening '06
- 749 views Ashes 06/07: ...........PLAY !!!
- 667 views Oktoberfest Middle Weekend
- 652 views Deutschland 2006-The Socceroos Destiny
- 646 views Oh gee look out, he's thrown the big high 5!
- 576 views Ashes 06/07 Not long now...
- 504 views Dave's World Cup Blog I - Durban HQ
- 502 views Sutho Spy talks to The Pantsman
- 489 views Dave's World Cup Blog IV - Henry Le Cheat and Fan Fest
- 480 views If the Wallabies wheels fall off in a forest....
- 459 views D’Arcy's Injustice
- 459 views Ducks and Jaques Simply Don't Mix
- 414 views Pamplona '09 My Run With The Bulls!
- 366 views The White Eagles - Serbian Team profile
- 353 views A messy few days
- 345 views For the love of Beer
- 340 views The London Report
- 336 views Did anyone say tomatoes?
- 328 views The Mighty Eagles!!
- 322 views Lost in Africa
- 320 views Dave's World Cup Blog III - Kick off
- 314 views The Shag Sums It Up
- 281 views ANZAC Day at Gallipoli 2005 - Tour Review
- 281 views NRL Wrap
- 277 views They Come in Three’s
- 274 views Dave’s World Cup Blog II – Welcome to Cape Town