Michael Clarke is 27 years old and widely considered the next captain of Australia. For those who know their cricket history – 27 is about the same age Ricky Ponting was handed the captaincy of the One Day International side. It’s also around the ...
Australian cricket is at a very interesting stage right now. We’ve just seen the loss of some of the absolute greats of the game. Warne, Gilchrist, and McGrath all would rank somewhere in the top 15 cricketers of all time, but then you have Langer...
Australia Player Ratings Alright, so we know the Aussies were outplayed, but there were still some good performers. Incidentally, we had two of the best 3 bowlers, and 3 of the best 4 batsmen... stats don’t always tell the true story. Here’s h...
South Africa Player Ratings Just thought I would go through and give my assessment on how the players from both teams performed this summer. First – the winners – South Africa, who played brilliant, pressure cricket from day 1. They may not be ...
Suspiciously they look at me, there brows slightly raised Another traveller faces, eyes staring back unfazed For its question posed with my whole heart, with truthful colours shown Australia I’m asking, what do you miss of home? And I know...
Hey guys, hope you had a great Christmas! I know I did. Here’s to a great 2009. Now, being the intrepid journalist that I am, you will be pleased to know that after the MCG test, I did some good old fashioned journalism work, and I snooped and ...
Most read blogs
- 1323 views We'll be singing, even if your winning
- 1167 views Drinking for Australia - David Boon 52 Not Out!
- 979 views For Sale
- 891 views Australians All Let Us Rejoice
- 819 views Oktoberfest Opening '06
- 749 views Ashes 06/07: ...........PLAY !!!
- 666 views Oktoberfest Middle Weekend
- 651 views Deutschland 2006-The Socceroos Destiny
- 643 views Oh gee look out, he's thrown the big high 5!
- 576 views Ashes 06/07 Not long now...
- 503 views Dave's World Cup Blog I - Durban HQ
- 501 views Sutho Spy talks to The Pantsman
- 488 views Dave's World Cup Blog IV - Henry Le Cheat and Fan Fest
- 480 views If the Wallabies wheels fall off in a forest....
- 459 views D’Arcy's Injustice
- 459 views Ducks and Jaques Simply Don't Mix
- 414 views Pamplona '09 My Run With The Bulls!
- 364 views The White Eagles - Serbian Team profile
- 352 views A messy few days
- 345 views For the love of Beer
- 340 views The London Report
- 336 views Did anyone say tomatoes?
- 328 views The Mighty Eagles!!
- 322 views Lost in Africa
- 319 views Dave's World Cup Blog III - Kick off
- 314 views The Shag Sums It Up
- 281 views NRL Wrap
- 280 views ANZAC Day at Gallipoli 2005 - Tour Review
- 277 views They Come in Three’s
- 271 views Dave’s World Cup Blog II – Welcome to Cape Town