Dave’s World Cup Blog IV – Henry Le Cheat & the packed Fan Fest. Having watch Bafanna get a creditable draw we made our way across to the brand new Green Point Stadium and it is a site to behold, literally touching the water and right beside th...
Dave’s World Cup Blog III – World Cup Kick off. Ayoba! – Which means Welcome – to my third update. So the competition has finally kicked off and the level of anticipation was extraordinary – the morning news on television called it the “most...
Having been in South Africa for over a week now I can report that I have discovered the route of all the World's economic problems - the allegory of the Vuvuzella! They are the highly controversial, deafness educing, children’s toy that is cur...
Day 1 and 2 (June 8-9) Well here we are, the World Cup, and the first of hopefully several updates, albeit slightly delayed. It certainly feels good to be here, just as it was a relief to finally board my Thai Airways flight from Melbourne t...
How’s it, One of the funny things about being on the road and using other computers is that you inevitably end up sitting beside someone doing something weird, in an internet cafe or the computer room of your hotel. As I write this blog I ha...
“How’s it” to everyone from South Africa – that’s the local version of G’day. Just two days to go until the World Cup kicks off in Jo’Berg (sorry I am day or so behind in my blogging) and if the noise of the Fuvuzella’s is anything to go by its...
Most read blogs
- 1324 views We'll be singing, even if your winning
- 1193 views Drinking for Australia - David Boon 52 Not Out!
- 979 views For Sale
- 892 views Australians All Let Us Rejoice
- 819 views Oktoberfest Opening '06
- 749 views Ashes 06/07: ...........PLAY !!!
- 668 views Oktoberfest Middle Weekend
- 653 views Deutschland 2006-The Socceroos Destiny
- 647 views Oh gee look out, he's thrown the big high 5!
- 576 views Ashes 06/07 Not long now...
- 505 views Dave's World Cup Blog I - Durban HQ
- 503 views Sutho Spy talks to The Pantsman
- 489 views Dave's World Cup Blog IV - Henry Le Cheat and Fan Fest
- 480 views If the Wallabies wheels fall off in a forest....
- 459 views D’Arcy's Injustice
- 459 views Ducks and Jaques Simply Don't Mix
- 414 views Pamplona '09 My Run With The Bulls!
- 366 views The White Eagles - Serbian Team profile
- 353 views A messy few days
- 345 views For the love of Beer
- 340 views The London Report
- 337 views Did anyone say tomatoes?
- 328 views The Mighty Eagles!!
- 322 views Lost in Africa
- 320 views Dave's World Cup Blog III - Kick off
- 314 views The Shag Sums It Up
- 281 views ANZAC Day at Gallipoli 2005 - Tour Review
- 281 views NRL Wrap
- 277 views They Come in Three’s
- 274 views Dave’s World Cup Blog II – Welcome to Cape Town