Guidelines to writing for TheFanatics.comTo contribute click here now!
We are looking for well written & researched opinions from Australian sports fans. This could be in the form of a news article, stadium review, tour review or opinion piece.
If you are writing a tour review please don't talk about only your mates, we find it is better if you talk about the tour in general & focus on what happened on the field, around the town & after dark.
There will be comments at the bottom of each article by other Fanatics members so please don't be offended if people don't agree with what you have said, it will be an open forum so don't get personal if you reply to these comments.
What we are not looking for: 1. Coarse language & 2. Slanderous or derogatory comments about other individuals. Anything close to that will result in the article being rejected before it goes live.
You will need to fill in all the areas & we will match an appropriate image to the story before we upload it.
To contribute click here now!
If this is a problem please email email@example.com with the details.
7 Comments about this article
Most read blogs
- 4914 views Dave's World Cup Blog IV - Henry Le Cheat and Fan Fest
- 4571 views Drinking for Australia - David Boon 52 Not Out!
- 1624 views We'll be singing, even if your winning
- 1187 views An article about how the Fanatics began
- 1054 views For Sale
- 961 views Australians All Let Us Rejoice
- 909 views Oktoberfest Opening '06
- 881 views Oktoberfest Middle Weekend
- 844 views Oh gee look out, he's thrown the big high 5!
- 793 views Dave's World Cup Blog I - Durban HQ