2018 Melbourne Cup Carnival - AAMI Victoria Derby Day, Lexus Melbourne Cup Day & Kennedy Oaks Day
From USD 934/pp
OverviewDon't miss a second of all the action with our AAMI Derby Day, Lexus Melbourne Cup Day and Kennedy Oaks Day package.
These three race days sit above all others in Australian racing with 6 x Group 1 races, 2 x Group 2 races, 6 x Group 3 races and 4 x Listed races featured throughout the carnival, you are guaranteed to see the best horses from Australasia and overseas do battle for the huge prizemoney on offer.
Racing fans also flock to Flemington in their droves, with the popular fashion on the fields, kids activities, live music, celebrity sightings and fantastic atmosphere all part of this unique Carnival.
- Seven (7) nights accommodation in Melbourne with optional extra nights available
- Choice of 3, 4 or 5 star hotels
- General Admission ticket to the 2018 AAMI Victoria Derby Day, Lexus Melbourne Cup and Kennedy Oaks Day
- Option to upgrade to Reserved Hill Stand Seating for all three race meetings
- Option to upgrade to exclusive Hospitality Marquees
- Option to purchase entry into the 2018 Call of the Card at Crown Casino on Cup Eve including a 3 course luncheon, beverages and entertainment
Event TicketsThe ticket included in our package is General Admission. You also have the option to upgrade your ticket to reserved Hill Stand seating or secure your place in one of the exclusive hospitality marquees or dining areas where you can enjoy an all inclusive lunch and drinks menu.
The Hill Stand is covered to combat the Melbourne weather and is situated opposite the winning post offering clients a spectacular view.
Getting TherePackage prices do not include flights to Melbourne and as the price of domestic flights fluctuate based on availability, we encourage you to book early. If you would like to include flights as part of the package, enquire with our team at the time of booking.
Public transport is highly recommended for transfers to and from Flemington Racecourse. With a train stop located right out the front gates of the racecourse and numerous trams and taxis available, these modes of transport are the easiest option on each raceday.