Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Anzac Day Tourists

Some recollections from previous Anzac Day tourists

Re: Previous Anzac Day Tourists

To experience an Anzac Day on the peninsula is simply one of the most emotive, soul inspiring experiences that I have ever been fortunate to partake in. The evening huddled amongst friends, both old and new, listening to previous ceremonies, in a location which is steeped in legend, begins to evoke a national pride which filters through every segment of your body and only touches on the magnitude of the sacrifice. Hairs, standing end on end as the entire experience begins to culminate and overwhelm the thousands gathered in a hush of remembrance, reflection and tribute to those who gave their lives so selflessley. It was truly an amazing experience, one that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the tour guys, I will never forget it.
    Last edited by admin; 31-08-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Nice words Staffy. I did the 2006 tour with the Fanatics to Turkey and it was very memorable.

Comment

My Wife and I did the 16 day tour this year which culminated at Gallipoli. Truly superb tour and all 27 trippers (incl Fanatics guide and Turkish guide) are still keeping in touch. Thoroughly recommended.

Comment

Very inspiring. Remember and never forget our heroes.

Comment

Working...
          X