Skifest 2019 - Transfers
From AUD 105/pp
OverviewWe have coach transfer options available from London and Geneva airport as return or one-way options:
London Transfers:Coaches depart from the Colonnades Coach Station at London Victoria. You will be emailed with a ticket in the weeks leading up to the tour. There is a short transfer in Moutiers before we continue to Val Thorens/London.
- London to Val Thorens (departs 18:30 Friday 20 December, arrives 15:00 Saturday)
- Val Thorens to London (departs 17:30 Saturday 28 December, arrives 12:00 Sunday)
Geneva Airport Transfers:A number of departure times are available for our Geneva Airport transfers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after making your booking to let us know your flight details and preferred departure times:
- Geneva Airport to Val Thorens* - Saturday 21 December: 10:30am; 12:00noon; 2:15pm; 4:30pm & 7:30pm departures available.
- Val Thorens to Geneva airport* - Saturday 28 December: 5:45am; 7:45am; 10:45am & 1:45pm departures available.
* times listed are for 2018, 2019 times are still to be confirmed.
Note: Fanatics transfers are only available to passengers booked on Fanatics accommodation packages and are subject to minimum passenger numbers.
AUD 303 /per person
Geneva Airport Transfers
AUD 105 /per person