Skifest 2018 - Xmas Week - Accommodation-Only
OverviewSkifest places are strictly limited so if you want to lock-in your bed now and worry about lift passes, ski/board hire, etc later on then your can do so with our accommodation-only package. We can add items to your booking closer to the event or you can organise the extras yourself on tour.
Incredible Val Thorens!Val Thorens offers an unbeatable array of highlights including:
- Location in the heart of the world's biggest ski area
- Over 600km of board & ski runs!
- Guaranteed top-quality snow coverage with 99% of runs above 2,000m
- Runs perfect for all abilities from first-timer to pro
- The biggest outdoor nightclub in the Alps
- The best après-ski bars in the Alps
- Apartments located right on the slopes
- Restaurants, bars & supermarkets right next door
Massive savings with Skifest!We've put together package options offering you the best deals available anywhere in Europe - you won't find a better ski deal!
- Accommodation for under £60/day
- Return coach transfers from London just £159 - save up to £100
Any Questions?Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the tour.
- Seven nights in self-contained apartments with kitchenette
- Optional transfers from London or Geneva airport
- Legendary Skifest parties & theme nights
- Christmas Day celebrations in the snow
- Skifest drinks & restaurant discounts
Our AccommodationVal Thorens is an unbeatable resort and our awesome Skifest set-up is totally geared to making your week an unbeatable group experience. All our accommodation is in apartments located in the one superb location in the heart of the French Alps, with restaurants, bars, entertainment and ski slopes at our doorstep!
- Apartments sleep four, six or eight people
- Twin or triple upgrades available
- Private balconies overlooking the mountains
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Kitchenette, fridge, dining table, cooking utensils & storage
- Two separate rooms with a combination of bunks & living room sofa bed
Getting a Group TogetherIf you're organising a group of friends to come to Skifest, our easy group payment system makes it simple by allowing each person to pay for their own tour separately. Simply contact our office and we'll create an invoice with everyone's name on it, then each person in your group simply pays their own portion separately using their own card or cash.
If more people decide to join your group down the track, if we have availability we can easily add them to your group so you can all be together.
Optional TransfersWe have coach transfer options available from London and Geneva airport as return or one-way options:
London Transfers:Coaches depart from the Colonnades Coach Station at London Victoria. You will be emailed with a ticket in the weeks leading up to the tour. There is a short transfer in Moutiers before we continue to Val Thorens/London.
- London to Val Thorens (departs 18:30 Friday 21 December, arrives 15:00 Saturday)
- Val Thorens to London (departs 17:30 Saturday 29 December, arrives 11:30 Sunday)
Geneva Airport Transfers:A number of departure times are available for our Geneva Airport transfers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after making your booking to let us know your flight details and preferred departure times:
- Geneva Airport to Val Thorens - Saturday 22 December: 10:30am; 12:00noon; 2:15pm; 4:30pm & 7:30pm departures available.
- Val Thorens to Geneva airport - Saturday 29 December: 5:45am; 7:45am; 10:45am & 1:45pm departures available.
ItineraryOptional coach transfers from London or Geneva airport are available to add during the booking process.
Saturday 22 December - Val Thorens Arrival & Opening Night Party!Full details for meeting our transfers or making your own way to our accommodation will be emailed to you and available online two weeks before the tour. Our apartments are available to check into from 5:30pm. You will need a €100 per person cash security deposit when checking in (returnable after rooms have been inspected by agency staff at the end of the week).
Tonight we hit our Skifest base bar for our tour opening night party!
Sunday 23 December - Ski, Board or Check Out TownLift passes are available on a daily basis and a wide range of ski hire stores are on hand to rent skis or boards. Otherwise there are a wide range of activities available in Val Thorens including tobogganing, ice-karting, bowling, tennis and swimming.
Every afternoon of Skifest we will meet up between 4 & 6pm at our apres-ski bar where the drinks will be flowing and music pumping! See our tour leaders in the morning for details on each day's apres bar.
Monday 24 December - Val Thorens Noël Xmas EveToday the local village puts on a traditional French Christmas celebration including live music, torch-lit decent down the mountain and festivities on the main square. We then follow that up at Skifest party central for our very own Xmas eve party!
Tuesday 25 December - Skifest White ChristmasToday Val Thorens will be full of Christmas joy, and of course there is the usual range of activities to keep you busy in town. Tonight is our Secret Santa Xmas present giving (& receiving!), plus a big night of white Christmas partying!
Wednesday 26 December - Boxing Day Bar CrawlTonight we check out some more of what Val Thorens has to offer on our Boxing Day Pub Crawl - beginning and ending at our Skifest bar.
Thursday 27 December - Fancy Dress Party!Tonight is our ever-popular Skifest Fancy Dress Party. Always a highlight, the fancy dress party will be a massive night with people going to incredible efforts to have the best costume on the night. This year's theme will be announced in November - stay tuned!
Friday 28 December - Games & Bowling NightTonight we hit the bowling lanes for some disco bowling before our games night including beer-pong, flip cup, trivia and more!
Saturday 29 December - Check-outAccommodation agency staff inspect our apartments at 8am.
Once again our departure transfers to London and Geneva airport can be added during the booking process.