Skifest 2019 - Xmas Week - Accommodation-Only
From AUD 920/pp
Early bird special - lock in your place and package price with a deposit payment now!Skifest places are strictly limited so if you want to lock-in your bed now and worry about lift passes, ski/board hire, etc later on then your can do so with our accommodation-only package. We can add items to your booking closer to the event or you can organise the extras yourself on tour.
Incredible Val Thorens!Val Thorens offers an unbeatable array of highlights including:
- Location in the heart of the world's biggest ski area
- Over 600km of board & ski runs!
- Guaranteed top-quality snow coverage with 99% of runs above 2,000m
- Runs perfect for all abilities from first-timer to pro
- The biggest outdoor nightclub in the Alps
- The best après-ski bars in the Alps
- Apartments located right on the slopes
- Restaurants, bars & supermarkets right next door
Massive savings with Skifest!We've put together package options offering you the best deals available anywhere in Europe - you won't find a better ski deal!
- Accommodation for under $135/day
- Return coach transfers from London just $345 - save up to $200
Any Questions?Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the tour.
- Seven nights in self-contained apartments with kitchenette
- Optional transfers from London or Geneva airport
- Legendary Skifest parties & theme nights
- Christmas Day celebrations in the snow
- Skifest drinks & restaurant discounts
Our AccommodationVal Thorens is an unbeatable resort and our awesome Skifest set-up is totally geared to making your week an unbeatable group experience. All our accommodation is in apartments located in the one superb location in the heart of the French Alps, with restaurants, bars, entertainment and ski slopes at our doorstep!
- Apartments sleep four, six or eight people
- Twin or triple upgrades available
- Private balconies overlooking the mountains
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Kitchenette, fridge, dining table, cooking utensils & storage
- Two separate rooms with a combination of bunks & living room sofa bed
Getting a Group TogetherIf you're organising a group of friends to come to Skifest, our easy group payment system makes it simple by allowing each person to pay for their own tour separately. Simply contact our office and we'll create an invoice with everyone's name on it, then each person in your group simply pays their own portion separately using their own card or cash.
If more people decide to join your group down the track, if we have availability we can easily add them to your group so you can all be together.
Optional TransfersWe have coach transfer options available from London and Geneva airport as return or one-way options:
London Transfers:Coaches depart from the Colonnades Coach Station at London Victoria. You will be emailed with a ticket in the weeks leading up to the tour. There is a short transfer in Moutiers before we continue to Val Thorens/London.
- London to Val Thorens (departs 18:30 Friday 20 December, arrives 15:00 Saturday)
- Val Thorens to London (departs 17:30 Saturday 28 December, arrives 12:00 Sunday)
Geneva Airport Transfers:A number of departure times are available for our Geneva Airport transfers, please email email@example.com after making your booking to let us know your flight details and preferred departure times:
- Geneva Airport to Val Thorens* - Saturday 21 December: 10:30am; 12:00noon; 2:15pm; 4:30pm & 7:30pm departures available.
- Val Thorens to Geneva airport* - Saturday 28 December: 5:45am; 7:45am; 10:45am & 1:45pm departures available.
* times listed are for 2018, 2019 times are still to be confirmed.
ItineraryOptional coach transfers from London (departs London Victoria Friday 6:30pm) or Geneva airport (various departure times) are available to add during the booking process.
Saturday 21 December - Val Thorens Arrival & Opening Night Party!Full details for meeting our transfers or making your own way to our accommodation will be emailed to you and available online two weeks before the tour. Our apartments are available to check into from 5:30pm. You will need a €100 per person cash security deposit when checking in (returnable after rooms have been inspected by agency staff at the end of the week).
Tonight we hit our Skifest base bar for our tour opening night party!
Sunday 22 December - Hit the SlopesToday is the first of six full days of skiing & snowboarding. First thing this morning collect your ski/snowboard hire equipment and lift pass then get ready for a totally incredible day on the mountain!
If you have pre-booked lessons with us meet the Skifest tour leaders at 11am ready to run through the basics before we begin the lesson at midday with our professional instructors.
Every afternoon of Skifest we will meet up between 4 & 6pm at our apres-ski bar where the drinks will be flowing and music pumping! See our tour leaders in the morning for details on each day's apres bar.
Monday 23 December - Ski, Board & Village Bar CrawlLost your mates yesterday? No problem - every day we have a nominated Snow Buddy meeting points where we get together with our fellow Skifesters, compare notes & take off together for a session! Check out the tour notice boards for details before heading out this morning.
Lessons continue today at 12 noon and once again our apres-ski session kicks off at 4pm.
Tonight we check out some more of what Val Thorens has to offer on our Village Bar Crawl - ending at our Skifest bar.
Tuesday 24 December - Val Thorens Noël Xmas EveThis evening the local village puts on a traditional French Christmas celebration including live music, torch-lit decent down the mountain and festivities on the main square. Then get your Christmas jumpers on ready for our very own Xmas party!
Wednesday 25 December - Skifest White ChristmasWe start the day off with Skifest's annual Christmas drink and Santa Ski Run down the mountain.
Tonight is our Secret Santa Xmas present giving (& receiving!), plus a big night of Christmas partying!
Thursday 26 December - Fancy Dress Party!Another massive day on the slopes today concludes with our ever-popular Skifest Fancy Dress Party. Always a highlight, the fancy dress party will be a massive night with people going to incredible efforts to have the best costume on the night.
This year's theme will be announced in November - stay tuned!
Friday 27 December - Games & Bowling NightTonight is our ten pin bowling & games night where in addition to some disco bowling we’ll have a bunch of games including beer-pong, flip cup & more!
Saturday 28 December - Check-outAccommodation agency staff inspect our apartments at 8am.
Once again our departure transfers to London (departs 5:30pm, arrives London Sunday approx 12noon) and Geneva airport (various departure times) can be added during the booking process.